Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
System Admin – Help Desk Analyst
Tasks and challenges for our new colleague:
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for users with supported hardware, software and application problems.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of all problems in the help desk software.
- Resolve as many user reported problems as expertise permits.
- Escalate problems as appropriate in line with Help Desk procedures.
- Act as a liaison between users and internal and external support staff to ensure accurate problem interpretation.
- Maintain communication with users during the problem resolution process providing user with the appropriate status reports.
- Assist in producing management reports from the Help Desk Software.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Help Desk supported hardware, software and applications. Using Snow as inventory to keep track of hardware and software.
- To liaise and work with other functional areas including the ERP and Infrastructure teams to ensure that any changes are rolled out to the user base in a controlled and structured manner.
- Identify services according to ICT Service Catalogue.
- Budget Planning
What are our requirements for this position:
- Preferably college degree in IT or IT related qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, such as Windows 7 and 10. Windows and Microsoft applications such as Office 2016 and Office 2013.
- Good working knowledge of desktop applications and local area networks.
- Knowledge in creating user in Active Directory.
- Demonstrated ability to work within the Help Desk environment and to be able to work with other related departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative to independently resolve problems.
- Demonstrated a good knowledge of supported hardware, software and applications.
- Be a good ICT team member communicating changes and help resolve issues globally.
- Attend and contribute to projects.
- Must possess a good standard of written and spoken English
Please send your application with an English language CV.
Job location: Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
IT / Informatika > Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszergazda, Rendszerüzemeltető, Számítógéprendszer-adminisztrátor
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|