SWIFT Tele Researcher/Data Administrator - Clwyd, Wrexham, LL13 9XT
Avox, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), validates and maintains legal entity reference data on behalf of major banks, asset managers, insurance companies and other financial institutions worldwide. Founded in 2003, Avox has developed a trusted service for delivering high quality information about companies participating in global financial markets, such as company names, addresses, ownership structure, and industry classifications. Avox analysts independently research information on companies in over 180 countries, providing firms with the most accurate and timely data available which helps them monitor counterparty risk and facilitate Know-Your-Customer (KYC) due-diligence.
As the global industry-leader in legal entity data services, it is an extremely exciting time to join our business. We have recently announced plans to double the number of employees at our company headquarters in Wales by the end of 2016. We are expanding our office in Wrexham to support projected business growth and evolving client needs as the finance industry continues to increase focus on timely risk management and regulatory reporting, and will have a total headcount of 450 by the time the growth is complete.
We offer a good working environment with excellent transport links, competitive salary, comprehensive rewards and incentive scheme, generous pension package and excellent career prospects in our growing business.
Position Summary -
- Establish key contacts worldwide via Telecommunications and e-mails.
- Ensure that data within each of the SWIFT Product Types is of the highest quality at all times.
- Research/Analyse/Interpret/Process/Record accurately all client information onto databases.
- Maintains full and comprehensive key contact client profiles in a timely manner.
- Using resources available, identifies and establishes new key contacts - adding the information to the client profile database.
- Contacting clients worldwide both verbally and written.
- Identifies new key contacts in order to collect, analyse, interpret and verify inter transfer codes and unique identification numbers to process onto databases.
- Verification of Client Data.
- Undertakes Coaching of team members as and when required.
- Takes appropriate actions to ensure timely responses to all inbound client requests and SWIFT Broadcast Messages.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for delivery of one-off client project requests.
- Undertakes QA Function as and when required.
- Provides Data Analysis to support client proof of concept as and when required..
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as needed.
- Is aware of own performance and strives to meet SWIFT KPI Targets.
- Providing written and verbal translation between first language and English as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to gather and analyse data from a variety of different sources.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Effective Time Management skills.
- Confident, professional phone manner, able to quickly build a rapport with Clients over the telephone.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, articulate and confident.
- Knowledge of internet research methodology, principles and procedures.
- Professional in both attitude and appearance.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to speak and read foreign languages with confidence.
- Excellent translation skills.
- Experience in a telephone based Customer focused role.
- Demonstrates the ability and confidence to bring new ideas and suggestions forward for consideration.
- Demonstrates Tenacity.
- Enthusiastic Attitude.