Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Centre in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe. We are now looking for multiple experienced candidates for Inside Sales Support roles.
The primary function is to provide pre-sales technical and application support, quotation, and product selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, electrical wholesalers, distributors and resellers for designated territory and products as well as troubleshooting product problems/warranty, and application assistance received via phone, email, fax or Web. Develop technical knowledge for internal and external customers and represent the company towards customers. Partner with field sales to support and influence designated sales goals.
- Deliver exceptional service as the main point of customer contact through a positive attitude, high availability, accuracy, and responsiveness.
- Interpret customer specifications, drawings and schematics to provide quotes, solutions, and accurate information for quotes and orders
- Works on support assignments with broadly defined objectives, techniques
- Solves some non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- Fluent English and Swedish capabilities
- Minimum 2-3 years of electrical industry experience is preferred
- Technical sales aptitude and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings (electrical and mechanical).
- Knowledge of International and National Electrical Standards (IEC, CE, CSA, NEC, UL, NEMA, etc.)
- Drive for results and collaborative style
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
- Adapting change and process improvements.
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
- Export business rules and knowledge may be required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
- Proficient in Tools and Applications required for job function (Bid Manager, ERP, CRM and other software).
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.