Swedish speaking Financial AccountantHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.10.
Your new company
A Swedish speaking Financial Accountant position is open at our multinational partner company, who is a multi-functional, multicultural, multi-language Shared Service Centre that handles wide transactions across various world regions.
Your new role
• Understanding of end to end process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating invoices
- Maintenance of master data, validation of requests
- Activities may also include reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items, statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, it is essential to speak Swedish and English at least on an intermediate level and have a degree in the field of finance or any similar course.
Fresh graduates are also welcome!
What you'll get in return
The company can offer benefits like cafeteria and a yearly salary raises besides the base salary, and also an excellent working atmosphere in the center of Budapest in an easily approachable office, internal training opportunities and language courses and a change to grow your career in the field of finance in a multinational environment!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' (‘Jelentkezem’) to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Refer a friend – if feels good to recommend a friend, and it’s even better when you get rewarded for it. You can do both with Hays. If you know someone with the right skills, tell us about them. When we find them a new job, you’ll be rewarded with a Restaurant voucher for two at Bock Bistro in downtown Budapest!