- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of Accounts Receivables into the ledgers
- Make collection calls and liaise with internal and external client base to resolve queries as necessary and continuous follow-up ongoing issues from the beginning until problem is resolved
- Support and prepare documents for period close
- Record and process internal and external queries
- Accurate and prompt response to customers’ inquiries on receivable issues, disputes, claims, bankruptcies, legal actions etc.
- Pro-active approach on customers dues and resolution of aged receivables
- University or college degree (preferably in finance or accounting)
- Experience in finance / AR / customer service is an advantage, but fresh grads are welcomed as well!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Fluency in Norwegian language, strong English knowledge
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- International, young and dynamic work environment