Supply Chain Specialist (pharma)HAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.10.23.
Your new company
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist colleague for our multinational pharmaceutical partner.
Your new role
- Manage the supply chain process in Hungary, including order entry, order follow up, backlog handling, delivery schedules with related documentations and paperwork for timely fulfillment
- Clarify products availability, delivery dates and eventual special demand with production planning and transport, and inform customers accordingly
- Act as the first point of contact for the customers regarding issues and queries related to orders and deliveries
- Ensure all material requisition orders, regular sales orders, and transfer warehouse orders are fulfilled on a regular basis.
- Interact with customers and stakeholders, projecting a positive and professional attitude and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Provide weekly/monthly reports related to order status and customer service KPI’s
- Assure service level according to standards of SLA’s and achievement of KPI’s
- Actively participate in process improvement projects
- Prepare and maintain the forecast on monthly basis
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- 3 years’ experience in multinational environment (preferably in Pharma) in customer service; further experience in logistics area are an advantage
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel experience
- Strong and active English language knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Adapting change and process improvements
- Drive for results and collaborative style
What you’ll get in return
- competitive salary
- company laptop, phone and car (for personal usage, too)
- benefits (cafeteria, bonus)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.