One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
In the scope of an evolving business environment, we are looking to strengthen our Team:
Supply Chain Implementation Project Manager
- Negotiate supply chain agreements with suppliers, considering all aspects of cost, flexibility, and liability.
- Analyze purchase order, receipt, demand, cost, supplier and item data to select appropriate candidate parts and suppliers to implement on supplier-managed-inventory (SMI) or release-to-forecast (RTF) programs.
- Work with high level supplier management to persuade them to participate in Agility (SMI or RTF) programs.
- Work with regional and plant level management to implement parts approved for RTF and SMI programs, and develop strong relationships with plants and regions.
- Monitor plant use of Agility tools to insure highest inventory turns are achieved via Agility programs, and take corrective action to improve performance.
- Continually improve percentage of Agility usage as measured by USD spend as well as Inventory Turns performance associated with Agility items.
The Supply Chain Implementation Project Manager will also:
1) Oversee activities related to the purchasing and planning of material, by leading a team of buyers and planners to:
- Solicit Agility approval and negotiation from suppliers as required.
- Monitor Agility MRP data integrity for the purchased parts and work with Regions to correct exceptions and deficiencies.
- Maintain lean inventory by optimizing purchasing Agility parameters and Agility purchasing mode as necessary.
- Work with GSM Team to insure compliance with GSM-directed sourcing and pricing.
- Regular reporting to provide Agility status updates to GSMs, RSMs, and CSCMs as required.
2) Continuously stay vigilant of changing market conditions (from both customers and suppliers) and create / implement appropriate strategies with his / her team members.
- Minimum Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 5 years in Supply Chain Management.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and present to management.
- Oracle exposure is an added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV to the email address below.