Supply Chain Economist
Supply Chain Economist
Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
This role will drive transformation with the use of market research, economic analysis, and data analytics throughout the Procurement process.
• Collect data on suppliers, competitors, market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
• Understand business objectives and align research and information sources
• Catalogue findings and information sources to databases
• Provide competitive analysis on suppliers in certain markets and geographies
• Evaluate market intelligence data sources to ensure the procurement team has optimal access to information
• Leverage technology and analytics solutions to deliver insights to procurement
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
• English: fluent
• Proven Market research / Data analysis experience
• Familiarity with the Market Research industry and key tools and services
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
• Expertise in market research in select commodities: labor, hardware, software, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing or related field
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Master's Degree
Fluent English knowledge
Short company info:
Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: