Supply Chain - Data Analyst
Our partner is looking for
Supply Chain - Data AnalystCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
- Our client is a successful, large FMCG business currently seeking a Supply Chain Analystto analyse product performance within the brand portfolio recognising and highlighting trends, business risks and opportunities. This is a great opportunity to join a busy, fun and fast paced environment with progression opportunities.
- Working closely with both retailers and internal departments to maximise sales and track their sell through via EPOS data.
- To provide information to aid decision making in stock movements and sales projections.
- Liaising with key retailers to identify their requirements, and evaluate their forecasts.
- Working closely with the Buying/ Supply Chain team to aid stock intake and stock movement planning providing key information to aid stock intake and stock movement planning.
- Compiling sales data and analysing product performance.
- Summarising and evaluating data and communicating findings to aid management decision making regarding sales trends.
- Revising forecasts for key retailers and product ranges as appropriate to inform buying quantities.
- Updating sales projections as required.
- Participating in customer visits to discuss sales performance/agree corrective action plans.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required.
- Previous business experience in a statistical analysis/forecasting role.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in Maths, Business, Economics or an Accountancy related subject.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Independent thinker with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to summarise large amounts of data and confidently communicate findings to management and other key stakeholders.
- Highly organised and methodical approach.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel.
- Previous use of WSSI or similar system is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Navision.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.