Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implementing the global SQA strategy
- Developing tools used in category management such as category specific lessons learned, APQP checklist, audit templates
- Responsible SQE in gate reviews in R&D’s projects and supplier awarding process
- Managing regular process & product audits at suppliers, according to an established audit schedule; Safety Parts and Suppliers with C-rankings supplier to be audited annually
- Responsible for Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) while introducing new suppliers and/or new products
- Maintaining local suppliers’ performance according to Haldex Supply Chain Improvement Program (SCIP)
- SQA activities in 8D HALDEX Escalation Model for supplier nonconformities
- Responsible for category training plans for local SQEs
- Ensuring continuous improvement of daily work
- University or bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Minimum 5 years documented experience in the field of Quality Assurance at international company.
- Documented knowledge and experience of quality systems TS16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Certified Lead Quality Auditor.
- Knowledge in the area of Lean Production, 5S, Six Sigma or other quality tools is an advantage.
- Good computer skills, and a deep knowledge in understanding drawings and technical regulations.
- Deep knowledge within category Al/Zn die casting is preferred
- Fluent in both reading & writing English
Please send your application with an English language CV to the e-mail address below, or to Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.