They’re expanding their business and want YOU to be a part of it.
- Implementation of the short- and mid-term demand planning.
- Prepare and run the rolling capacity planning with the suppliers for the demand of the global factories
- Reconciliation and completion of the scheduling and delivery agreement with suppliers and implementation of measures for logistic optimizations within global, complex supply chains with most diverse requirements
- Coordination, reconciliation and control of supply chains in the framework of product relocations
- Active stock controlling
- Controlling of hte source of delivery in terms of on-time delivery, purchase order quantities and delivery quantities.
- Establish supplier integration methods, processes and support development of methods
- College/university degree in engineering or related field
- Fluent business English
- Several years of professional experience in supply chain management
- Knowledge of production processes and production management
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP/PP
- Strong analytical and holistic thinking with problem-solving competence
- Strong customer focus, capacity for teamwork, independent and responsible work as well as reliability and commitment
- Competetive salary
- Cafeteria and bonus system
- Great opportunity at a market lead high-tech company