Subject matter expert, SAP account receivable & creditRégió: Budapest, Pest, Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.09.01.
Global business services
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Established in 2018 Autumn from multiple preceding internal service providers - including ours, Extruded Solutions Shared Services -, GBS brought a significant change into the business operation. As a result, our Shared Services by becoming a part of GBS also extended its coverage both geographically and responsibility-wise, and it is expected to grow further in the future.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry.
Subject matter expert, SAP account receivable & credit
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The chosen candidate will be able to work either of the two locations above, according to his choice. See exact address of locations on the bottom.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the solution expert of one or more functional area/module in SAP, has reliable experience in SAP AR and FSCM – credit management solution.
SME is considered as the “go-to” person when detailed setup or solution design questions are to be addressed on a particular functional area.
- He/she is accountable for the following tasks within the change control process
- Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD) including
- Detailed solution design
- Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution
- Within the Operational Support process SME is considered as 3rd level support.
- SME act as liaison with the live businesses to:
- Proactively engage with solution proposals
- Keep up networking within the respective functional area/module
- Ensure leveraging best practices
- SME tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to:
- ensure global template consistency
- solution fits across business areas
- SMEs supports multiple projects and BAU activities, so they are not dedicated resources for a single project.
- He/she reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
- Area of responsibility:
Standard costing, actual costing, cost centre accounting, internal order accounting, reporting and analysis
- College or University (IT / Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP, specific knowledge of the following:
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Management
- Strong spoken and written English
- 5+ years plus working with SAP or variant in a hands on project environment
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV by the Jelentkezés button below.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvermérnök
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági elemző
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|