Subject matter expert, SAP account receivable & creditRégió: Budapest, Pest, Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.09.01.
Traditional Shared Service? No.
Extruded Solutions Shared Services is an internal service provider of Extruded Solutions within Hydro, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations. We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Hydro businesses.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. Sapa is now part of the Norsk Hydro asa family, creating a global aluminium champion. By joining Norsk Hydro, Sapa continues working under a new name as Extruded Solutions.
Subject matter expert, SAP account receivable & credit
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
According to your preference, you may choose our Budapest or Székesfehérvár office as your place of work.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the solution expert of one or more functional area/module in SAP, has reliable experience in SAP AR and FSCM – credit management solution.
SME is considered as the “go-to” person when detailed setup or solution design questions are to be addressed on a particular functional area.
- He/she is accountable for the following tasks within the change control process
- Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD) including
- Detailed solution design
- Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution
- Within the Operational Support process SME is considered as 3rd level support.
- SME act as liaison with the live businesses to:
- Proactively engage with solution proposals
- Keep up networking within the respective functional area/module
- Ensure leveraging best practices
- SME tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to:
- ensure global template consistency
- solution fits across business areas
- SMEs supports multiple projects and BAU activities, so they are not dedicated resources for a single project.
- He/she reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
- Area of responsibility:
Standard costing, actual costing, cost centre accounting, internal order accounting, reporting and analysis
- College or University (IT / Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP, specific knowledge of the following:
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Management
- Strong spoken and written English
- 5+ years plus working with SAP or variant in a hands on project environment
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV by the Jelentkezés button below.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvermérnök
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági elemző
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|