Our partner is looking for
Strategy and Operations Manager (m/f/d) | Mein-WunschcateringCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
We are building the first global and singular catering brand for every occasion, everywhere.
Founded in Berlin, active in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, this business has raised more than €1M to date and is on the cusp of a broad international expansion. Currently with more than 15 employees, we are on the lookout for talented individuals to construct the foundations and continuous accelerate the growth of the business in volume, quality and innovation.
We aspire to a culture defined by honesty, integrity and trust - starting, growing and scaling a business can be stressful, especially in the food space! However, when accompanied by smart, positive and genuinely 'good' people, it makes for a phenomenal journey ahead and great opportunity to learn.
Once here, you will...
- advise management as internal consultant and act as strategic project manager with regards to our efforts to enhance the supply-side of our business
- conceptualize and lead strategic initiatives to increase the quality of our product and the efficiency of our own and our partners' processes
- help us plan and execute our international expansion, with a focus on onboarding and enabling our supplier network
- be responsible for all things quality assurance and management
- leverage data to identify, better understand and effectively solve key problems
- lead our culinary innovation initiatives
- work with different stakeholders on a diverse set of strategic and operational projects
What you will bring along...
- Bachelor or Master in business administration or similar
- a passion for troubleshooting, automating processes and efficiency hacks
- project management experience ideal
- Experience in food delivery, chain restaurants, food franchising or relevant culinary projects is highly relevant
- experience setting up and rolling out quality assurance and management standards in an international context
- experience setting up and implementing process standardization
- strong analytical skills and ability to think and work data-driven
- a creative problem-solving approach with a focus on quality and practicality
- strong communication skills and ability to assess, understand and support our suppliers
- At least 3 years experience in an operations or strategy position, ideally in a platform business model
- ability to work with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Fluent in English and German, other languages a plus
What we offer ...
- Competitive remuneration, with room for growth
- Diverse and international environment in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and responsibility, surrounded by caring and talented peers
- Flexible dog policy, lots of coffee, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.