Strategic Insight Analyst
Our partner is looking for
Strategic Insight AnalystCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
STRATEGIC INSIGHT ASSISTANT
This hands-off role is with a leading retailer who is looking for a strategic insight analyst to join their team and have the opportunity to undertake desk research looking at economic, consumer and competitor trends. If you are a self-starter and ready to join a team and hit the ground running- apply here!
Do you want to work with one of the UK's leading retailers? With over a millennium of experience, this company is looking to add a Lead Researcher to their team. The customer is their number one priority and they are always looking for ways to improve the customer journey.
As the successful Strategic Insight Assistant, you will be:
- To undertake desk research on consumer trends, economic trends, and competitor activity
- To undertake store competitor visits, documenting & photographing key findings
- To create presentations collating findings from desk research, creating the key insight and learnings from the findings and presenting to the Heads of Marketing
- To analyze internal and market data to determine key insights and create presentations summarizing the key points and presenting to the Heads of Marketing
- To create presentations summarising all customer and competitor insight at the Seasonal Reviews and present to the Heads of Marketing
- To produce and collate monthly Strategic Insight reporting
- To support the Strategic Insight Manager in the development of cross-category projects and the articulation of the target customer to the business
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOXBUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL:
- Educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing or Market research discipline, or similar
- Capable of independent analysis and interpretation of complex from a variety of sources to identify key issues/insights and brand/business implications
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a self-starter and be able to determine what needs to be done and to get on with it
- Have retail experience and/or consulting experience
- Earning potential up to £35,000 plus benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rachel O' Keeffe via the Apply link on this page