LPP S.A. is a leading Poland-based fashion retailer operating in the design, manufacturing and distribution of clothing. It owns a chain of retail stores with more than 1000 showrooms covering six brands: RESERVED, TALLINDER, MOHITO, CROPP, HOUSE and SINSAY which can be found in prime locations throughout Central and Eastern Europe. The company’s strategic objective is to expand its business to new markets. LPP SA has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2001.
MOHITO is a dynamically developing brand dedicated to young, urban women. Presently, this chain of boldly designed stores has more than 170 locations all over Poland and Central and Eastern Europe.
We are currently recruiting for the Store Manager position in MOHITO brand.
We are committed to finding passionate and motivated individuals to contribute to our team.
Store Manager - MOHITO
Main responsibilities on this position:
- Maximise the sales opportunities and the profitability of store, and to follow up on the results.
- Effective management team;
- Ensure the highest level of customer service
- Taking care of VM at store.
- Manage recruitment, training and development for the Sales Advisors and the Store Management team.
- Experience in team management, preferred textile industry
- Interest in fashion and VM;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Creativity and dynamism in action;
- Higher education (preferred)
- Good level of English;
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry;
- Extensive new starter training system ;
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonuses, leaning on business results;
- Dynamic working environment.
Please send your CV in English to the e-mail address below.