Statistical Forecasting Analyst
Statistical Forecaster - Your future position?
In this role you will perform Supply Chain Analytics and Reporting processes in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined standard operating procedures and maintain an overview of overall Supply Chain Analytics and Reporting team activities.
In this role you will:
- Support: you will be supporting the continuous process improvement by developing analytics, mathematical, statistical and simulation models to resolve/ detect escalated performance issues or support supply chain projects by providing analytics
- Identify: you will be identifying Supply Chain analytics and reporting needs, performing data mining and analytics, sharing reports and identifying improvement areas
- Manage: you will be managing demand planning hierarchies; Comparing forecast performance from different sources (i.e. raw material statistical forecast, dependent demand, finished goods statistical forecast, commercial forecast, customer forecast, consensus demand plan); Optimizing the statistical forecasting approach: incorporating the feedback from Demand Planners, selecting the most optimal forecast model, set of parameters and aggregation level to improve forecast accuracy and bias; Gathering and reconciling input data, generate baseline statistical forecast and make adjustments where necessary
- Analyse: you will be analyzing, defining and optimizing the logistics network design in collaboration with Division and the global strategy; Responding and intergrating to changes to the logistics network design; Managing and planning the transportation budget; Consolidating and analyzing monthly, quarterly operational reviews; Collecting and communicating the most up to date transportation costs per trade lane; Monitoring and reviewing freight invoices in line with functions
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College/ University degree
- Fluency in English
- 1-3 years experience in Supply chain and forecasting/analyzing
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong numeracy and administration skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés, Logisztikai szakértő
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Pénzügyi elemző, Statisztikus
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|