Staff specialist in Anaesthesiology
Job for staff specialist in Anaesthesiology
About the position
- It’s a staff specialist position at a well functioning Anaesthesiology department
- The ambition of the hospital is to become the leading regional hospital in the field of Elective surgery
- There’s no intensive function at the department, because the Intensive care unit has been moved to another city.
- The department consists of: Anaesthesiology and Operation Unit, Sterile centre, a One-day Surgery Unit, a Monitoring Unit and a Palliative Team
- The hospital is about to establish a Pain Clinic and a Palliative inpatient unit along with some transition beds.
- You would be part of a team consisting of consultants, residents and a staff specialist
- The ambition is to make a doctor team consisting of 17 specialists, out of which 5 positions don’t include duty. There won’t be any junior doctors under training and by that, there won’t be “forvagt” (on-ward duty, where the doctor must be present at the department)
- When all the positions will be occupied, there will be 12-shifts duty rotation introduced.
- Appr. 7900 anaesthesias are performed annually, out of which appr. 1000 are performed on outpatients
- Besides that, the department’s specialists perform duties at two nearby hospitals
- The consultants at the department share responsibility in the respective professional fields depending on their qualifications and interest.
- The department is involved in research and development, so the applicant’s interest in these fields is highly appreciated
- The city has good schooling possibilities, and is not far from Copenhagen, in beautiful natural area
- Specialization in the field of Anaesthesiology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course in Budapest
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us via the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for four years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.