SQL Lead Analyst
To take part in company's major Global Reporting Initiative and drive it to success for all of Asia region countries
• To validate and reconcile the team’s outputs against other sources, and do thorough investigation in case of issues/mismatches
• Coordinate and communicate flawlessly with our internal clients and stakeholders. Maintaining a solid working relationship between our team and theirs
• Engage in data management activities: data quality, data validation, etc.
• Lead team responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of regulatory, other regular or adhoc global/regional/country reporting
• Work with key global, regional and country stakeholders to plan, map, develop and generate required credit reporting datasets for Global Retail Risk Target System platform
• Make recommendations to Senior Management on software use in order to optimise efficient MIS production
• Minimum of 5-6 years of MIS / Credit Risk / BI development
• Ability to define appropriate design for the reporting output based on business user inputs
• Able to communicate with business partners and translate the requirements into the reporting design
• May require to work during earlier work schedule to support Asia Pacific time zone.