Specialist, SAP Testing and Training (QM&PM)Régió: Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.09.01.
Traditional Shared Service? No.
Extruded Solutions Shared Services is an internal service provider of Extruded Solutions within Hydro, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations. We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Hydro businesses.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. Sapa is now part of the Norsk Hydro asa family, creating a global aluminium champion. By joining Norsk Hydro, Sapa continues working under a new name as Extruded Solutions.
Specialist, SAP Testing and Training (QM&PM)
- Conduct the various test cycles as defined in the testing strategy and deliver ERP training content to site staff as part of the onboarding process,
- Support the Testing and Training Manager in the development of the ERP Testing and Training Strategy and of the Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to be adopted for ERP training,
- Support the Testing and Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of ERP training courses, of the training feedback analysis process, of the ERP training portal, of the ERP Training Course content and material (e.g. Training Materials, Desk Instructions, FAQ’s), an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document,
- Execution unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data , Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing,
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles – defect management,
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution,
- Maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions (repository).
- 3+ years plus working experience in the design and delivery of SAP testing and training material,
- Full lifecycle experience in an SAP manufacturing (multinational) environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree or Equivalent,
- Functional Knowledge of SAP systems general architecture, broad understanding of business functions, specific knowledge of the Quality Management (QM) and Plant maintanance (PM) SAP modules,
- Strong Multi-media skills,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Strong consulting skills required to deliver training content,
- Outgoing, consultative, engaging, good communicator,
- Project Management SAP implementation experience in multinational environment,
- Willingness to travel 50% within Europe.
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV by the Jelentkezés button below.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > Szoftvertesztelő
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő, Tréning menedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|