Specialist, SAP Testing and Training (PP)Régió: Budapest, Pest, Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.08.31.
Global business services
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Established in 2018 Autumn from multiple preceding internal service providers - including ours, Extruded Solutions Shared Services -, GBS brought a significant change into the business operation. As a result, our Shared Services by becoming a part of GBS also extended its coverage both geographically and responsibility-wise, and it is expected to grow further in the future.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry.
Specialist, SAP Testing and Training (PP)
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The chosen candidate will be able to work either of the two locations above, according to his choice. See exact address of locations on the bottom.
- Conduct the various test cycles as defined in the testing strategy and deliver ERP training content to site staff as part of the onboarding process,
- Support the Testing and Training Manager in the development of the ERP Testing and Training Strategy and of the Training User Needs Analysis (TUNA) approach to be adopted for ERP training,
- Support the Testing and Training Manager in the design, development and maintenance of ERP training courses, of the training feedback analysis process, of the ERP training portal, of the ERP Training Course content and material (e.g. Training Materials, Desk Instructions, FAQ’s), an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document,
- Execution unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data , Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing,
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles – defect management,
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution,
- Maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions (repository),
- 3+ years plus working experience in the design and delivery of SAP testing and training material,
- Full lifecycle experience in an SAP manufacturing (multinational) environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree or Equivalent,
- Functional Knowledge of SAP systems general architecture, broad understanding of business functions, specific knowledge of Production Planning (PP) SAP module,
- Strong Multi-media skills,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Strong consulting skills required to deliver training content,
- Outgoing, consultative, engaging, good communicator,
- Project Management SAP implementation experience in multinational environment,
- Willingness to travel 50% within Europe
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > Szoftvertesztelő
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő, Tréning menedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|