SPECIALIST, SAP DATA RECONCILIATIONRégió: Budapest, Pest, Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.09.08.
Global business services
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Established in 2018 Autumn from multiple preceding internal service providers - including ours, Extruded Solutions Shared Services -, GBS brought a significant change into the business operation. As a result, our Shared Services by becoming a part of GBS also extended its coverage both geographically and responsibility-wise, and it is expected to grow further in the future.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry.
SPECIALIST, SAP DATA RECONCILIATION
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The chosen candidate will be able to work either of the two locations above, according to his choice. See exact address of locations on the bottom.
The primary role of the SAP Data Reconciliation Specialist is to support the SAP FI/CO Solution Manager to execute the reconciliation of the migrated data.
- Collaborate with the Data Migration team to support the defined Data Model by template master data
- Collaborate with the Legacy system and maintain the mapping procedure to provide the data in the required form
- Participate in the execution of Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing and DM strategies
- Take part in the preparation of Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
- Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes
- Take part in access and role management activities
- Experience of performing Data Migration and Integration activity within large scale complex SAP programmes or projects
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment and Finance /Accounting background is advantage
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent is advantage
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV by the Jelentkezés button below.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember, Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszerintegrátor
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|