Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
We are hiring in the following position:
Specialist, IT Service Desk
- Proactive participation of operations team’s daily work, identify synergy and keep customer needs in focus.
- Schedule and participate meetings
- Data gathering and analytic, identify improvement areas. Follow up complition of items
- Generate reports, create and share presentations on reviews
- Conduct internal trainings in IT support area
- IT Knowledge base maintenance, identify experts, gaps, new requirements
- Tracking quality of IT Service Desk, vendors and internal support teams’ daily operation
- Following up on open requests, incidents
- Accepting customer feedbacks, collecting, investigating, follow up with vendors or internal teams
- Participate in developing and enhancement of ticketing system
- Conduct testing of internal ITSM applications
- Support internal marketing activities related to Service Desk
- Align and enhance 3rd party suppliers activities on IT support field
- Min.High school degree
- Min 3 years work experience preferably on Customer Service/
- Service Desk field
- Confident user of Microsoft office products
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Efficient communicator to various levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skill is an advantage
- Good conflict management skills is an advantage
- Experience with vendor management is advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatfeldolgozó szakember, It szakértő, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvertesztelő
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|