Our prestigious client works in the printing industry and expands its existing operation in Budapest. The main purpose of the Project Coordinator will work as a member of a team to deploy technical equipments and/or take over management of existing devices for new and existing customers.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
- Attractive work environment
- Good internal movement opportunities
- Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
- Assist Project Manager (PM) in all phases of Implementation.
- Manage Service Requests and exceptions.
- Place orders and monitor orders/shipments to ensure delivery according to project schedule.
- Manage customer return orders as well as pickup & disposal of old devices.
- Work with internal supply chain personnel, transportation carriers, disposal partners, and installation partners to coordinate service delivery, gather data, and resolve issues.
- Work with customer personnel/Installation Partner on gathering data for existing assets, confirm deliveries, and other general assistance as directed by PM.
- Track detailed order-to-invoice & returns data for all equipment shipped/returned/ disposed, as required invoicing customer, managing inventory, and reporting daily project status.
- Proactively support the PM in identifying and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Escalate issues promptly and proactively work with stakeholders to avoid/mitigate future issues.
- Document all meeting data as appropriate; provide regular status reports to all team members, client, and internal management as directed by the PM.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management on the performance measurement, quality assurance, and customer satisfaction areas of the project (e.g. delivery timeliness)
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- 2+years experience preferred in hardware deployments, order management and logistics
- Demonstrated experience in managing a project scope and resources
- Strong English and Spanish or German language knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong Excel skills particularly important (writing formulas, pivot tables, data reconciliation)
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése