Sourcing Specialist speaking English and Turkish/Czech/Spanish/German
The global financial services company's Hungarian center was established in 2005 to support 54 countries across Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and on the global level in some functions. We have grown over the years to boast over 20 separate products and
Pozíció leírása / Job description
The global financial services company's Hungarian center was established in 2005 to support 54 countries across Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and on the global level in some functions. We have grown over the years to boast over 20 separate products and functions, exceeding 1,000 employees and we continue to grow. We believe that our
strongest asset is the people who work with us, ensuring a successful global presence, a powerful,
reliable brand and good reputation.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist – speaking Turkish, Czech, Spanish, English, German or Spanish for our Team within the Sourcing organization.
The Sourcing Manager role is part of the Western Europe (WE) sourcing team based in Budapest. The team’s primary role is to conduct strategic sourcing and procurement for all major goods and services that are purchased by the company's businesses which are located within the WE cluster.
The role is required to conduct end to end sourcing and contract management for the company's businesses in Spain Portugal, Germany and Czech Republic.
Your tasks will be:
• Conducting stakeholder meetings to understand project requirements and identify cost reduction opportunities.
• Participating in the development of accurate and timely country and category strategies to deliver supplier cost reduction and avoidance opportunities that align with stakeholder needs, maintaining strong supplier and internal client relationships.
• Liaising with the Global and Regional Sourcing teams
• Collaborating positively across the Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) and with internal clients to develop and implement sourcing programmes, and build ESC influence across categories in the cluster.
• Applying appropriate sourcing levers to programs, such as bench-marking, tendering, process improvement etc. to reduce cost and provide service improvements in the timely fulfilment of business needs.
• Advising and guide the Business through the company’s Third Party Management process.
• Running and facilitating eAuctions and e-RFx.
• Managing suppliers and business clients during the tender process
• Analyzing and summarizing tender responses and results and preparing recommendations for Senior Management
• Conducting supplier commercial and contract negotiations.
• Delivering and reporting savings against set targets.
• Preparing & facilitating project and contract approvals, ingrenewals and extensions.
• Providing support and advising to end user and suppliers on products, purchase orders and invoices.
• Operating electronic Procurement tools (E-Sourcing, P2P).
• Coordinating all procedural requirements.
• Understanding and following all audit and compliance requirements
Elvárások / Requirements
• Ba/Bsc required
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of sourcing
• Contract management experience preferred
• Experience in running and evaluating tender/RFPs and eAuctions preferred
• Ability to support, lead and conduct negotiations successfully on non-business critical projects or against pre-agreed objectives
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish/Czech/Spanish/German
• Able to remain calm and focused in hectic and challenging environments
Amit kínálunk / Offer
• Opportunity to develop strategic sourcing and project management skills
• Opportunity to work on various procurement projects across a variety of categories
• Opportunity to develop procurement and negotiation skills
• Possibility to work in a diverse and multinational environment
• Working with the company's business and people across the region
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090