We are looking for a dedicated Solution Engineer at senior level to fit in our growing mobile device solution team. We are responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level support and operation of the growing number of mobile devices in the Deutsche Telekom group and we are also involved in projects and design to some extent. We have plenty of possibilities to learn and opportunities to challenge ourselves in a friendly environment. We also have a great liberty in designing how we want to fulfil our tasks.
- The successful applicant would be working with his counterparts in Germany and Hungary.
- Projects and tasks would be coming from Germany, but tasks could also be generated in Hungary.
- It is expected to also take over the position of the Technical Lead in the group and coordinate the workload and schedule of the 2nd level colleagues.
- No expectancy for people management this is done by the team leader or chapter lead.
The Team is 3.5 years old and has been on a growth path ever since. We are in full focus of senior management at DTAG and Telkom IT Deutschland GmbH. as more and more employees conduct their daily work from mobile devices. We are now looking for someone with following competencies:
- Linux (RedHat) senior level
- Windows Server 2012 senior level
- MS SQL expert lvl
- PowerShell or any other scripting language would be nice to have
We are based in Debrecen and the successful applicant will need to be in commuting distance from the office. Working hours are standard 40 hours, but on call duties are expected to be fulfilled. Overtime is rare and depends on project deadlines. Training courses can be booked for every quarter in accordance with work requirements.
Please note that in case the position is filled in Budapest we would also request you to regularly travel to Debrecen.
Our working language is English, but German is advised (training can be provided on request).