We are looking for a Solution Architect Team Lead. Our partner is one of the world’s leading company in telecom sector.
• Operative leading of the design and integration of a remote access IT solution.
• Lead a team of 5-10 network and system integration engineers.
Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
• Analyze existing solution, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
• Agree on deliverables and deadlines with stakeholders.
• Plan and estimate activities.
• Define acceptance criteria for the deliverables.
• Create and prioritize activities in the product backlog of the team.
• Handle the Kanban board of the team.
• Ensure team delivers full solutions, network designs, installation packages, configuration materials, documentation.
• Report progress towards the main Product Owner.
• Ensure coordination with other teams.
• Agree on solution requirements with the Enterprise Architect.
• Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform customer presentations.
Qualifications and Experience:
• MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related.
• Knowledge of IT networks, TCP/IP.
• General knowledge on operating systems.
• Knowledge of IT security.
• Experience as a solution architect / technical project manager / IT team leader.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Leadership, mentoring and motivational skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, structured work approach.
• Fluent English is a must.
• Challenging work and career development
• Competitive compensation package
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and helpful team
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése.