Solution architect, SAP MMRégió: Budapest, Pest, Fejér, Székesfehérvár
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.09.01.
Global business services
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Established in 2018 Autumn from multiple preceding internal service providers - including ours, Extruded Solutions Shared Services -, GBS brought a significant change into the business operation. As a result, our Shared Services by becoming a part of GBS also extended its coverage both geographically and responsibility-wise, and it is expected to grow further in the future.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry.
Solution architect, SAP MM
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The chosen candidate will be able to work either of the two locations above, according to his choice. See exact address of locations on the bottom.
- Ensuring that core SAP configuration and associated developments are designed and built according to business, SAP and 3rd party solution best practice in connection with the MM business processes,
- Supporting the SAP OTC Solution Manager to ensure the Global template integrity is maintained,
- Formerly analysing and documenting business requirements to an agreed format and standard on Material Management (MM) area,
- Providing evidence based recommendations to the Solution team for Request for changes on an agreed basis e.g. MOSCOW (Must have / Should have / Could have / Would like to have but won’t get) in accordance with agreed ERP design principles,
- Review and approve Functional Design Documents for proof of concept and/or specific SAP / 3rd party software solutions based on agreed request for change,
- Reviewing and supporting testing developer code for developments in conjunction with developers,
- Liaising and resolving faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles,
- Working closely with equivalent Technical Architect role to jointly design and agree SAP and / or 3rd party software solutions.
- 5+ years plus working experience with SAP or variant in a hands on project environment,
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success,
- Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite,
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls,
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation,
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs in accordance with the agreed ERP Design principles,
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape,
- Experience in designing SAP software components,
- Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools,
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies,
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an ERP manufacturing (multinational) environment,
- College or University (IT /Business) Degree,
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP - specific knowledge of Material Management (MM) modules,
- Expert SAP technical knowledge,
- Expert Integration understanding,
- Strong spoken and written English,
- Travelling willingnes 50% within Europe
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV by the Jelentkezés button below.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, It szakértő, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvermérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|