Software Test Engineer - IOS
Our partner is looking for
Software Test Engineer - IOSCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
Software Test Engineer - iOS
Are you a passionate Software Tester, willing to create an innovative user experience?
Do you want to work with a product that really can make a difference?
Then this job opportunity is for you! We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer (iOS) for our Client, a Secure Solutions Company leading its market.
What is your mission?
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, disciplined manual verification and automated testing
- Participate as an integral member of the scrum team to ensure the stories contain testable product requirements
- Create complete and efficient test cases and test scenarios based upon User Stories and acceptance criteria
- Be passionate about design and UI and provide feedback on design and UX
- Identify the right spots to conduct exploratory in-sprint testing
- Raise, record and retest defects in Jira
- Design and prepare test data
How is the Company?
- More than 20 years of experience, located in Munich (Germany)
- Large and diverse Team, from all over the world. 100 employees.
- Exciting and challenging projects in an innovative agile environment based on the latest technologies. You design mobile apps and IT security of the future
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making channels, room for creativity, personal initiatives and individual development
What background do you have?
- A degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not required
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile testing throughout the life cycle of a mobile app.
- Expertise in manual software testing is a must, experience in test automation is a plus
- Experience with APPIUM
- Passion for creating an innovate user experience whilst building great software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
Are you willing to know more about this new professional opportunity? Do you think this can be you? No matter where you come from, or where you are currently working, WE WANT YOU!
Contact me by calling or sending your CV to (see below)