Software Sales Specialist
Location: Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Hungary
ChemAxon is a specialist software development company supporting early stage drug discovery and other areas of chemistry research. We operate internationally and have our sales business teams located in Budapest, Hungary and Cambridge, MA (USA). Our over 600 customers range from blue chip pharmaceutical companies through biotech companies all the way to academic institutions.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager for our European sales office located in Budapest, Hungary, who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the business line team to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, webinars, and other events
- Minimum of 3 years of account management or other relevant experience in the Life Sciences sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Life sciences helps, but not a must have
- Willingness to travel
Besides a competitive salary you will have the opportunity to work at a successful and internationally recognized company, located in a fascinating environment.
How to apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to the following e-mail address.
Tudomány / Kutatás, fejlesztés
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Szakközépiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|