Software EngineerHuman Centrum Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.08.24.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver to their customers.
We need you to:
- Be experienced in breaking down problems, document problem statements and estimate efforts.
- Be able to take ownership of small to medium sized tasks and deliver while helping team members.
- Help drive code reviews.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrate the ability to explore alternate technology and approach to solving problems.
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms and data management.
- Demonstrate understanding of functional and non-functional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Professional experience in the industry
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with git, Jenkins, and a DBMS
- Experience in modern automated software testing methodologies
You should be experienced in at least one of the following
- VB6, ActiveX and web aware applications
- Angular front end and REST based service development
- ASP .NET
- Knowledge of HL7 is a plus
How to apply
Please fill out the application form below, upload a CV with your salary expectation and we will contact you shortly.