Software DeveloperRégió: Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.07.03.
We are looking for a talented person who wants to work in a flexible environment with an open minded and diverse group. You will enjoy modern working conditions and a sustainable career outlook.
The world’s best known sports and apparel brands such as Hugo Boss, Under Armour, adidas, Nike, and so many more use our systems and services to enhance digital color development. Make an impact on large corporations with all the benefits of a small, innovative company.
Dreaming of a COLORFUL job? This is it.
What you can do:
- C# .NET in web and desktop applications
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework, basic T-SQL knowledge
- Solid education and/or experience of similar work
- Intermediate or higher level in English
- Good level of self-organization, persistence and drive
Nice to have:
- ASP.NET Web Forms experience
- Android and/or iOS (Swift) development experience
- Front-end development experience (Node.js, Angular)
- Back-end development experience
- Azure Cloud experience
- Desktop application development experience
- External device communication experience
What we offer you:
- The power to make your ideas happen
- Modern working environment with IT equipment and flexible working hours
- Experience as a SCRUM team member
- Industry related internal training – no need to be a textile expert!
- International projects (North and South America, Asia, UK, Europe) with opportunity to travel.
- Competitive salary
We believe in life-long learning. If there’s something you don’t know that will help you do your job better – we’ll help you learn it.