The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for delivering risk management software applications.
- Software infrastructure design.
- Maintain and improve source code quality.
- Manage Ci, Sonar, and similar components.
- Create technical design of complex feature requests.
- Create long term evolution plan of our product.
- Execute development test, create unit tests.
- Improve the company’s coding standards (usage of libraries, best partices etc.).
- Active cooperation with the colleagues in the development team / entire company.
- Support the developer team.
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL, Spring framework.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- 2-4 years professional architect experience.
- Experience in designing 3-tier applications.
- At least 3 years of programming experience.
- Accuracy, reliability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills in English (mainly written form).
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience in the banking domain.
- PL/SQL programming experience.
- Knowing and using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Experience in using and maintaining Apache, Tomcat,Glassfish servers.
Place of work:
Budapest / Hungary