Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
As a Software Architect you are going to work on our aviation software solution that covers automated scheduling and tracking of thousands of crew members' duties, meeting economical, legal and individual requirements on an optimized way.
You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architecture problems, designing and delivering software according to our aviation clients business needs.
- Extend the already existing architecture with new modules
- Create the prototypic design for the modules
- Integration of different products / applications
- Create architecture and design documentation
- Adjust with the partners and stakeholders about requirements, proposals and possibilities
- Analysis of the most suitable hardware, software products and platforms
- Manage the developer s tasks (create smaller work packages and review)
- Take part in the coding as well
You have to be proficient in the following technologies
- Hibernate/JPA, Oracle, SQL, No-Sql-Db (e.g. MongoDB)
- REST (JAX-RS, Jersey, RestEasy)
- Spring (Data, Boot, Core), Axon Framework
- Messaging (JMS, Kafka)
- XML, JSON, Apache Avro
- JSON, SOA, WebServices
Apply if you
- Have already worked some years as software architect
- Are experienced in designing of complex software systems
- Have worked with the following design methodologies or patterns: Domain Driven Design, Event Driven Design, SOA, CQRS EventSourcing, GoF
- Have got understanding of Message Driven Architectures, Hexagonal Architecture Style
- Can confidently use modelling language UML
- Have experience in the operation of applications (stability, reliability)
- Keep an eye on and take seriously QA principles and methods
You are an ideal Candidate if you have
- The habit of organizing your work well
- Systematic and target oriented approach
- Diplomatic, assertive and customer-oriented communication skill
- Internal drive to learn new technologies and be up-to-date
- Excellent language and communication skills in English
Required for employment
- Certificate of good conduct
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Rendszerintegrátor, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvermérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|