Software Architect for Automotive SteeringBosch Csoport
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.09.25.
Your task will be the development of customer specific embedded software components for Electric Control Units:
● Definition and Maintenance of Software Architectures of Electric Power Steering Systems
● Collaboration with Customers and internal Stakeholders to Create technical Realization Concepts following Software Requirements
● Performing Software Safety analysis according to ISO26262
● Being aware and applying state of the art software architecture methodologies
● Active participation and responsibility in each phase of projects from start to production
● Bsc/Msc in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
● 3+ years of experience with embedded software development in the automotive industry and strong C programming skills
● Proven Experience in Developing and Modifying architectures (in UML, SysML, Autosar, …)
● Experience with functional safety for road vehicles (ISO26262)
● Experience with Automotive SPICE is an advantage
● A technical mindset with great attention to detail
● Being a Team player
● English advanced (German skills are an advantage)
● Outstanding Communication and problem solving skills
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!