Social Media Executive
Our partner is looking for
Social Media ExecutiveCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Social Media Executive to join the team.
The Social Media Exec will be reporting to Digital Marketing Manager, working closely with the wider team to evolve and continue improving social media capability, presence and growth. The Social Media & Community Exec will be accountable for social media activity across all social channels, managing day to day social activities, looking after the social community as well as online reputation.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Social Media & Community Exec will include:
- Responsible for all social media activity on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube platforms
- Drive planning of social media marketing strategies
- Daily management of social media community and responding to social queries
- Monitor and keep up to date with new and trending social media techniques to grow channels and audience engagement
- Work closely with design studio to produce high-quality original social media collateral
- Manage monthly social media content calendar, coming up with new and original ideas for future content and campaigns
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Social media weekly and monthly reporting, analysis of learnings and suggesting future areas for improvement
- Being a digital customer care point of contact and processing positive and negative comments, queries and reviews
- Work closely with campaign manager on social media influencer campaigns
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitor company brand and building brand awareness on social media
- Contribute to content writing
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
Key skills and requirements:
- Passionate about all things social
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Communications, English or similar
- A minimum of around 2 years' industry experience in a social media role
- Knowledge and understanding of social media scheduling and reporting tools such as HootSuite, SproutSocial or TweetDeck
- Community / review channel knowledge and experience
- Basic content creation skills including knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Good content and copywriter with understanding of brand tone of voice
- Interest in social media marketing and finger on the pulse with new trends
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.