Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.12.06.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1095508
Our international partner is looking for a number of AP Accountants in Slovakian language to join their team in Debrecen where they support their parent company in their newly created Finance Shared Service center.
Slovakian speaking Accounts Payable Accountant
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Process vendor invoices up for payment
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors procurement and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- College or University degree
- 2-4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Fluent English AND Slovakian language knowledge
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.