For one of our multinational FMCG partners we are looking for a colleague for a
Site Services Engineer position.
- To lead the development and maintenance of site services and infrastructure and also provision of utilities. To manage the implementation of site infrastructure capital projects from feasibility to completion.
- To lead the efficient and effective use ofenergy across thesite and the management of waste consistent with the requirements. This includes the management ofthe Site Servicesteam.
- As part of the Site Engineering Group contribute to improvement of Engineering Standards on Site specifically in the area ofContractor Management.
- Will ensure all design and development work is carried out to comply with legislation and company/concern standards.
- Will ensure that all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner and complies with all relevant legislation and standards.
- Will become amember of the Site Engineeering Standards group and contribute to thecontinual development and improvement of standards and procedures on site.
- Will act as energy champion to the site, setting targets for improvement, ensuring energy is monitored, maximise efficiency of service plant,support the operation in efficient use and increase awareness of energy efficiency.
- Will ensureall equipment developed will meet agreed product, output, safety and environmental specifications reliably and comply with all company standards.
- Will provide budget costings' for site infrastructure projects and manage the implementation to the agreed budget.
Knowledge and experience:
- An appropriate engineering qualification
- High level English knowledge
- 2-3 years experience of the maintenance operation and improvement of site services and infrastructure, including related legislation, in a leadership role
- Team Leadership
- Development of self and others
- Organisational awareness
- Strategic inflencing
- Passion for growth
- Veszprém county
Applying for the job:
If you are interested, please, send us your Hungarian and English CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014