On behalf of our international partner we are looking for candidates to the position of
Site Quality Manager - INT/6/19
Defines, develops and implements a Quality strategy which contributes to the site's strategic directions.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provides regular updates to Bussines and Operations Management on the execution of the strategy.
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the production units.
- Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are "best in field."
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Understands and drives regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (i.e. regulatory requirements surrounding ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO TS 16949, QS9000, BABT, TUV).
- Establishes new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other Company facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Company organization.
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Seven years experience in field; at least two years in supervisory position.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése email address.