The core responsibility of the new manager will be, to lead and guide the QE organization.
He/She will lead the quality organisation of more than 150 people with 15 direct reports, including segment quality managers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive zero defect culture across sites
- Setup Quality Organization which creates added value
- Select and Develop Quality leaders on site who promotes high-quality standards
- Define quality goals and objectives as well as developing a road map to achieve it
- Challenge all processes procedure which does not deliver the expected quality results
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level, strong quality system management
- Define Quality Strategy (Organization, R& Rs, capabilities, training)
- Define the Quality KPIs and define targets
- Exhibit successful relationship-building skills with high-level audiences at more strategic and senior levels within the organization
The ideal candidate has:
- relevant managerial experience in the field of quality management
- automotive industrial knowledge (electronics is an advantage)
- proven skills in quality assurance (failure analysis, system, quality planning, documentation and standard knowledge)
- excellent English language knowledge
The new colleague of the partner will have the opportunity to be the part of the board in a multinational manufacturing company, with high responsibilities and, of course, he/she will be provided with a matching package, which includes:
- outstanding base salary
- company car with fuel card
- annual bonus (up to 20%)
and plenty of other added benefits.