Our partner is a multinational company providing outsourcing, and other services
- Deep knowledge of Hungarian accounting including the proper recording of transactions, preparation of statutory financial statements, and providing advice on accounting treatment
- Understanding of new company registration for accounting and tax purposes
- Client relationship management
- Interaction with client’s external auditors
- Ensure that the overall services provided by the supervised staff are satisfactory and up to standards.
- Supervise the work and provide guidance to the compliance team
- Fluent English
- At least 7 years experience in leading and managing finance/accounting teams
- Recognized accounting qualification
- IFRS and US GAAP background
- Corporate, VAT and payroll tax background would be an advantage
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule duties to meet deadlines.
- Experience in supporting and implementing strategic plans across a team
- Outstanding networking and negotiation skills
- Project management and organizational change experience