- Develop and support company’s website on SharePoint 2013.
- Responsibility for software development, configuration, maintenance, testing and documentation, in line with a defined software development life cycle and set of standards.
- Support Marketing and the Global Intranet Manager with scoping and delivery of enhanced functionality for ongoing development of the website in line with software development standards
- Develop, deploy and document unit-based and system testing.
- Resolve website support cases in line with agreed SLAs.
- Delivery of ongoing requirements, including customisation of SharePoint, support and development of SharePoint web parts/apps, and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Development and configuration of SharePoint Web Parts
- Database management and security
- Experience of SharePoint 2013
- Significant experience in technologies including C#, ASP.NET, XML and XSLT, WCF, AJAX, and SQL Server
- Good understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Experience of all elements of the software development lifecycle
- Microsoft Certified Professional SharePoint Developer
- Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Team Foundation Server or JIRA
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services (SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience of PowerPivot, PowerView and Performance Point Services, and integration with SharePoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with code generation tools
- Integration of third party web analytics tools
- Multi-lingual use of SharePoint
- Understanding of general business practices, specifically manufacturing