Our partner is a leading international IT consulting company is looking for a
- You will have a key role in the configuration and development of SharePoint solutions.
- Your deep knowledge of the product will allow you to find OOB solutions within the different SharePoint’s pillars: WCM, Enterprise Search & BI. The role includes as well the design, implementation and deployment of custom solutions within SharePoint.
- You will work mostly in our local office and provide professional consulting services following the company’s methodologies. Your role as a consultant is to help our customers to find the best solutions responding to their business constraints.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint 2007 & 2010 (design, development, administration and configuration)
- Proven experience in SharePoint 2007 & 2010 implementation projects
- Good knowledge of SharePoint OOB features and components (WCM, Enterprise Search, Workflow)
- Proven track record in handling complex SharePoint developments and perform root cause analysis
- Knowledge of InfoPath form & CSS
- General knowledge of MS .NET development language
- Fluent in English
- Well-rounded & broad software technical skills
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Analytical skills
- Responsible, open-minded and people oriented
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Taxonomy, SharePoint Designer & XSLT is a plus
- Experience in software development lifecycle a strong plus
- French or German is a plus