Unisys Global Services Hungary opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
Services Engagement Manager – Business Development
(with fluent English)
The focal point for leading the pursuit and directing the sales capture team. Identify opportunities, coordinates the sales process, works with all the key players, to develop the solution and deliver the proposal to the client that will secure the contract. Typically, works on longer life cycle deal development for large and complex opportunities across several service streams in multiple geographies globally.
Accountable for managing the full life cycle of the services opportunity. Is the primary client contact for solution development, from prospecting through closure.
- The Services Engagement Manager is the SERVICES focal point for leading the pursuit and directing the sales capture team. Coordinates the sales process and work with all the key players to develop the solution and deliver the proposal to the client that will secure the contract. Typically, works on longer life cycle deal development for large and complex.
Responsibilities / Outcomes
- Provides consultative sales support to the client
- Constructs the value proposition, business case, negotiation, pricing, and terms/conditions for business pursuits and is the primary interface to the client
- Manages the full life cycle of a Services engagement (including qualification, pursuit, solution development due diligence from opportunity identification, solution development, bid creation through bid presentation and closure)
- Directs the Services engagement team resources from proposal generation, through solution development and contract closing
- Ensures communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives
- Acts as point of contact to client or third party advisor management
- Works closely with Sales to identify and develop opportunities based on a predefined consultative sales methodology/approach
- Facilitates proposal efforts and supports sales calls to ensure products/services meet client needs
- Tracks and reconciles any changes in solution/scope and pricing throughout the Contracting phase.
- Coordinates with Transition Management during the transition
- Gathers, analyses and incorporates feedback from the client on pursuit results for future programs
- Manages and report Services pipeline to Senior Management
- MA Degree in Business Administration/Economics or similar
- Excellent English language knowledge (written and verbal)
- At least 4 years of Services IT-related or equivalent work experience and sales support area
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Proven track of record in business negotiation with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business strategy understanding
- Willingness to travel (more than 50-70%, mainly to Europe)
- PRINCE-2 or PMI certification
- French language knowledge
What we can offer
- International working environment
- Cooperation with diverse teams and dealing with various projects
- Participation in global pre-sales processes on a rapidly growing IT area
- Developing skills in the Consulting Services field
- Competitive salary with cafeteria, laptop and mobile phone
- Possibility to work from home office
Please send your CV in English and indicate your salary expectation on the email address below.