The responsibility is to achieve maximum potential sales and customer satisfaction performance with all customer sites belonging to a particular Global Key Account or customer or channel partner group in EMEA and/or AMEC regions, by driving radical service improvement roadmaps, coordinating implementation of initiatives that support the overall Customer Business Plans, and monitoring operational progress and performance.
The Team Manager is accountable for meeting and exceeding objectives set by the Customer Service Manager, and for service performance towards the customer.
- Drive, motivate and review team performance identifying and exploiting all business opportunities in the areas of Customer Programs, sampling, quotation, forecast, order book management
- Ensure team responsibilities in the areas of forecasting, allocation execution, order book management, Customer Program management, quality complaints, return and invoice queries are being fulfilled with a view to exceeding team and individual performance criteria and objectives.
- Ensure regular face-to-face business reviews with key customer contacts to obtain performance feedback, customer service requirements and communicate service roadmaps.
- Drive customer supplier rating processes to obtain clear feedback from each customer site and define action plan for continuous improvement.
- Identify customer requirements for services in the area of Business Fulfilment, including Supply Chain Logistics, B2B automation and other e-Business tools, and make them visible to the CSM in a structured way.
- Gather customer requirements for Customer Programs
- Implement and review service improvement actions plans per customer in line with service roadmaps.
- Identify and realize business process improvement opportunities that optimise efficiency and/or improve service and make them visible to the CSM.
- Plan, initiate and review team process improvement projects for each team performance indicator utilizing a structured project management approach
- Review, analyze and action team KPI's.
- Strong Customer- and team-focus
- Business related university or college degree
- 2-3 years experience in Buying/Logistics/Customer Service in a leader role
- Fluency in English is a must! / other language is an advantage
- PC literate and SAP knowledge (operational experience)
- Able to drive team performance
- Good people management skills
- Excellent in organizing and planning
- Able to work under pressure
Please send us your English CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése