- Works as Unit Process Manager GSI for the Incident and Problem Management process and support in the operative Configuration Management .
- Represents GSI in T-Systems Process Improvement Teams and is member of the Lead- and Unit Process Management organization of GSI
- Cares for the adaption of the INM / PRM processes for the need of the Application Management business.
- Is responsible to communicate INM / PRM Management related information to the community, e.g. as presenter in i60s, Blogger in TSN, editor of newsflashs.
- Supports the tool colleagues regarding the improvement of the Service Management tooling.
- The employee is an expert for ITIL Service Management, ideally with either ITIL expert or intermediate level.
- Deep Experience in Incident and Problem Management ideally combined with Service Management tool knowledge (HP SM9).
- Knowledge of ITIL Configuration Management would be beneficial as well as experiences in the Application Management area, e.g. as acting Service Manager of an AM service.
- English language skills are core, German is appreciated.
- Is a team player and enjoys working in international teams.
- Communication skills and ability to perform presentations on management Level needed