Our client is the first Global Delivery Center in Budapest. They are looking for a Dutch/Swedish/German speaking Service Desk Analyst. Help Desk Operator will be providing multilingual infrastructure and application support for an international customer. The Help Desk team is a Single Point of Contact for employees of our customers. All IT related problems will be reported to this team via email, phone, chat or web interface. The primary objectives are the following: administration and translation of incoming issues and requests. All problems, incidents or service requests should be resolved on the level of the service desk or escalated to higher level groups.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- Multicultural work environment where you can practice your language skills on a daily basis and get insight into the field of recruitment
- Sport activities
What you will be doing:
- Provide essential support to Customer’s PC users in Europe, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail/voice mail, and over web interface.
- Diagnose and solve software and hardware problems by giving step-by-step instructions.
- Provide advanced support to Customer’s PC using remote control tool.
- Escalate unsolved calls to the appropriate IT team, Network/Server Support team, Application Support team or PC Support team.
- Log all calls in the Helpdesk tracking database in English simultaneously of answering the call in Dutch
- Instruct users on usage of application systems.
- Translation of end user communications from English to Dutch/Swedish/German
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- You have fluent Dutch or Swedish or German language knowledge and high level of English
- You have good learning skills and high level of flexibility
- You have excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- You have the capability to understand IT environment, basic knowledge about networks, TCP/IP, PC Configuration, Email systems
- You have good analytical skills
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése