Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centres based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
Service desk analyst (English / FRENCH)
To act as a single point of contact for all Rave related application support. Activities include Incident Logging, Tracking, Investigate and provide resolution. This will be a 8 X5 operations for all languages.
- Multilingual Call handling facility
- Classifying Calls
- Change Request
- Study Creation
*This is a project specific activity where the studies are created with-in the system as per the customer’s requirement. There will be a product specific training which will cover all these aspects in detail.
- RAVE incident Management
- Managing and Routing Helpdesk tickets
- Troubleshoot access related issue with respect to J-review
*This is a project specific activity where J-Review is a module within the application.
Provide Knowledge repository for users and incident management team
Job description details
- Call / email receiving and handling
- Call triage/ First-level diagnosis
- Creation of ticket
- Escalation to Incident Management
- Communicate with other Service Component
- Provide clarifications and workarounds
- Implement changes that can be done without code fix
- Manage and augment the AZ knowledge repository with updates of resolutions and FAQs
- Provide root cause analysis for incidents
- Raise request for change for incidents requiring code and database fix
Escalate to other Service Component
- 1-5 Years of experience in the service desk or contact centre industry in a customer facing environment. (customer support role if possible)
- Generic Operating System and Application troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills (Voice & Email) to handle global customers.
- Customer handling skills
- Fluent language knowledge in the following language mixes: English + French
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Additional information and registration: Link megjelenítése