- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.
- Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- In cooperation with the SC OPM works on developing and improving processes, and on setting related priorities.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team)
- Might be the leader of a smaller professional team
- Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line.
- BSc in Information Technology, Economic technical field or equivalent work experience
- Practical ITIL knowledge
- Intermediate German and English language skill
- Experience in any kind of operation or service field
- Accurate, precise
- Individual and group at work
- Willingness to learn
- Ambitious personality
- Analytical mind
- Team spirit even in a virtual team