Service Center OperatorHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Your new company
Our partner is a Lottery IT systems company with American background. They provide gambling products and services to lottery and gambling organizations across the globe. We are looking for experienced service center operator who are helping to solve problem with lottery IT systems. You will be part of a 5 member support team. The company’s office is based in Budapest, in 1st district.
Your new responsibilities
Your responsibilities as a Service Center operator:
- Providing second-level support for users and customers in Danish region with lottery IT systems issues via ticketing systems;
- Handle register and follow up incoming request/incidents;
- Keeping daily contact with company’s partners and other divisions;
- Analysis and removal of occurring problems according to documentation;
- Reporting to local Head of Operations.
What you'll need to succeed
You are our ideal candidate, if
- you have good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- you have 3 year’s relevant work experience as IT Helpdesk, IT support, IT service desk or similar positions with ITSM ticketing systems;
- you have IT attitude and you are ready to learn new system;
- you are open to shifts.
- you have relevant background knowledge/ work experience in online gaming industry;
- you can start in your new position as soon as possible or
- you have Bachelor degree.
What you will get in return
- Long-term job with career opportunity
- Competitive salary with outstanding benefits package
- Economically stable and growing enterprise in a high-tech environment
- Excellent working atmosphere
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your fresh English CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.