On behalf of our prestigious multinational partner in the IT and telecommunications sector we are looking to recruit Service Analysts, being responsible for managing customer information in internal systems and external specific systems. The role holder will also maintain inventory of services and will build various customer reports on regular bases.
- Maintain technical and site information in customers' inventory, monitoring and reporting tools
- Maintain customer inventory and manage change documentation
- Build and update structured and comprehensive knowledge base of technical and change documents
- Monitor change implementation processes for customer requests
- Create monthly SLAs and financial reports
- Build effective customer relationship to ensure continuous updates and common understanding of data changes.
- Communication to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree
- 2 years+ experience in data management and manipulation
- 2 years+ experience in direct customer communication
- Experience in IT/telecommunication or service desk environment is a great advantage
- Experience in Customer Service Management is an advantage
- Fluent English and German is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications, with special focus on data management tools (MS Excel)
- Ability to manage and oversee high volume of data with high level of accuracy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
- Customer service / Relations
- SSC (Shared Service Center)
- SSC / Business Support Center
- Back office